900 S. Gay Street
Knoxville, TN 37902
- Electro-mechanical Systems
- Medical Devices
- Computer Software
- Manufacturing and Chemical Processes
Stephen’s practice includes patent and trademark litigation, trademark application preparation and prosecution, patent application preparation and prosecution, and patent and trademark searches.
While studying mechanical engineering, Stephen worked for the Dow Chemical Company in Freeport, Texas and Midland, Michigan as part of the cooperative learning program. He also interned with the Department of Energy’s Y-12 plant in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
During law school, Stephen was named National Champion in the 2010 AIPLA Giles Sutherland Rich Memorial Moot Court Competition, which focuses on issues in patent law.
Stephen joined LuedekaNeely as a law clerk in 2009. He became an associate of the firm in 2011 and a shareholder in 2016.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Tennessee College of Engineering - 2008
- Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Tennessee College of Law - 2011
- Tennessee Bar - 2011
- United States Patent and Trademark Office - 2010
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity
- Order of Barristers
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Property Law Association
- National Champion in the AIPLA Giles Sutherland Rich Memorial Moot Court Competition - 2010